How to reset your password if you're logged into Scripto
1. Navigate to the settings in the upper right-hand corner.
2. In the column on the left-hand side of the screen, click "Privacy and Security."
3. Enter your new and old passwords in the appropriate fields and click "Save Changes."
💫 Note: Passwords must be more than 8 characters in length. Learn more about best practices for password security.
How to reset your password if you're logged out of Scripto
1. When you're on the Sign In page, click the Forgot Password? link
2. Enter the email address associated with your Scripto account and click Email me a reset link. Now it's time to go check your email!
3. Scripto will send you a Reset Password email.
4. Click on the purple Reset My Password button. Enter and confirm your new password. Then click Back to Sign In and use your brand new password to sign into Scripto.
Can I reset another user's password?
No, people can only reset their own Scripto passwords.
Can Scripto HQ manually reset my password?
No. For security purposes, passwords can only be reset by user.
I haven't received my password reset email! Help!
Contact us on Intercom or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll give you a hand.
Do you have password best practices I can follow?
Sure do! See our article on that here.