How to reset your password if you're logged into Scripto
2. Enter your new and old passwords in the appropriate fields and click "Save Changes."
How to reset your password if you're logged out of Scripto
1. Click the Forgot Password link on the Sign In page.
2. Enter the email address associated with your Scripto account, then click Submit
3. Scripto will email you a one-time 6-digit verification code. If you don't see the email in your Inbox right away, check your spam folder. The email will look like this:
Enter the verification code on this screen and click Submit
4. When you enter the correct verification code, you'll be taken to this page where you can create a new password and you'll be logged in. Click on the eye icon if you want to see the password as you type it.
Can I reset another user's password?
No, people can only reset their own Scripto passwords.
Can Scripto HQ manually reset my password?
No. For security purposes, passwords can only be reset by user.
I haven't received my password reset email! Help!
Contact us on Intercom or at email@example.com and we'll give you a hand.
Do you have password best practices I can follow?
Sure do! See our article on that here.